Articles to help you manage and use your website effectively
How To Plan Your Website – Part 2
This is part two of our three-part tutorial on planning your website.
For Part 1 of this tutorial, go here: Website Planning Process - Part 1
Planning Your Website - Your Web Content
In Part 1 of this tutorial series, we covered the following areas of the website planning process:
- Step 1 - Define Your Goals
- Step 2 - Name Your Web Site
- Step 3 - Your Web Platform
- Step 4 - Define Your Target Audience
So far, we have established the foundations for planning your…
How To Plan Your Website - Part 1
This is part one of our three-part tutorial series on planning your website.
If you plan to start a new business or take your existing business online, you will need an effective web presence that will help you:
- Leverage your time, effort, and resources marketing your business.
- Drive more traffic and gain additional exposure to potential prospects and clients.
- Inform and educate visitors about the benefits and features of your products or services.
- Convert visitors into new customers and sub…
50+ Great Reasons To Choose WordPress For Your Business
Are you thinking about building a new website for your business and don't know which web building platform or application to choose?
Here are 50+ great reasons why you should consider choosing WordPress as the ideal platform to power your website or business blog and some of the many benefits it can offer your business.
1 - WordPress is the world's most popular Content Management System (CMS). WordPress is a proven platform, trusted and used by large companies, small businesses, and millions …